Skip to main content

Hello Summer

We are so glad you are joining us for the 2017 CvMS Summer Reading Program!  For this program, you should read at least 700 pages and blog a minimum of 5 times.  You have from June 12-August 25th!

I can't wait to see what you are reading, and I hope your summer is fun and safe!  Make sure to share some details of your summer fun, too!  See you back here soon!

~Mrs. Wamble

Comments

  1. Hello...
    i'm reading Percy Jackson
    It's a good book
    I have nothing else to say right now..
    Bye?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reese! I am so glad you are participating in the Summer Reading Program! I hope you enjoyed Percy Jackson! That's a wonderful book. Hope to hear more about it soon. What was your favorite part of the book? :)

      Delete
  2. I've read that before. But have you read the books The Iron Trial and The Copper Gauntlet? They are the most addicting books I have ever read and Rick Riordan, the author of the book series you are reading, can't wait for more of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is Austin Smith. My name will not appear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see your name, Austin! Glad you figured that out! I have never read The Iron Trial or The Copper Gauntlet, but they are on my "to-read" list.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you read Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes? It is a really strange and good book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, do you know of the new book(s) series Magnus Chase? They start mix this series with Percy Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finished The Trials of Apollo. It is a new series in Percy Jackson universe. It is also a really good book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DUDE I'M DONE WITH THE FIRST BOOK!!!!
      I started reading sea of monsters last night i have fell in love with this seires

      Delete
    2. have you seen those 2 books? I just finished the second Magnus Chase

      Delete
  8. Mokingjay By: Suzanne Collins
    I enjoyed the book mockingjay.
    This is the third book in the hunger games trilogy.
    This is the most confusing book in the series but I managed to understand it.
    I had to re read many areas but overall I think Suzanne Collins did an amassing job on this book my favorite part was the ending. While disappointing that the series was over it was a great ending to the series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    i'm Miranda, I am reading Artemis Fowl the eternity code. sorry I have not blogged sooner but I plan to blog every day until the 25th. I really love this series, I find it to have humor, a good plot, and it makes you really feel and really experience the story. As of now I am on chapter three and I already love it. my favorite thing about the Artemis Fowl books is you don't have to wait long for the action and excitement to start!

    ReplyDelete
  10. also is this where you blog, sorry i just realized that this might just be for comments only.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK assuming this is where u blog i am on chapter five and i love the surprises and unexpected events that are happening. i love this book series it's amazing, i love the characters and story with little and big stories attached. i cant wait to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. well i just realized the deadline was Friday but whatever i'm just gonna blog three days worth of reading right now any ways. since the deadline was on Friday i'm going to blog about days before Friday. on the twenty second i finished the third book and i really enjoyed it and i loved how it ended with surprises and really cool twist ,but with a pinch of jokes. Also i really enjoyed the last chapter and how was a nice ending but it left a strand to go on to the next book which i really liked.

    ReplyDelete
  13. On the twenty third I started the fourth book of Artemis Fowl, I liked it but to me it was not that exciting so I only read sixty pages and stopped. I mean it was good but it was not as entertaining and good as i was expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. On the twenty fourth I continued reading the fourth book and was expecting another kind of predictable chapter, and then this on page hit me. and after that, this book sent me on an emotional roller coaster. i mean wow it was late and i stayed up till like two am reading about 160 pages. it was amazing and i loved it! so once i went to bed the minute i woke up i grabbed my book and read 51 pages and then stopped cause i wanted to save the last two chapters for school days. and i found my favorite quote EVER! it is so hilarious and amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment